The SEO Specialist is responsible for content optimization, analytics and reporting, publishing new content, and executing special projects. The Specialist works with our content, social media and paid search teams in implementing SEO best practices to grow traffic and increase conversion rates and revenue.
We’re always looking for the best and brightest. If you’re serious about learning SEO to launch your career in digital marketing, or take it to the next level, we want you on our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
- Use world class SEO Tools to evaluate web pages, natural search traffic, entry page quality, content, and template design. Measure results against internal goals and SEO best practices.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports and analysis from platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau, DeepCrawl, and Accuranker.
- Come up with ways to improve site performance and testing hypotheses.
- Constantly monitor our site and competitors’ sites for SEO health and standard methodologies.
- Assist in coming up with ideas for and publishing new content.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience working in Wordpress a plus
- Deadline-oriented, highly organized, and able to multitask in a dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Real passion for technology and marketing
- Driven and curious
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, share their perspectives, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.