LendingTree is looking for a Senior Director to join the Non-Mortgage paid search (SEM) marketing team in Chicago. The Senior Director is responsible for leading the execution of performance marketing programs within the SEM Channel for LendingTree’s Non-Mortgage verticals (Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Deposit Accounts, Autos, and Credit Services).
The Senior Director will lead a paid search team, including a Director, Manager(s), Senior Analyst(s), and Analyst(s). Proven account management and team leadership experience is essential to be successful in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong team management, paid search, and holistic marketing experience.
- Motivates, leads, and manages team working collaboratively with various partners across the country and across functions to meet our performance and business objectives
- Develops, manages, and monitors delivery executions of assigned accounts for non-mortgage products including Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Deposit Accounts, Autos, and Credit Services
- Collaborates with executive and middle management to provide performance & strategy updates
- Oversees process development and execution
- Continuously evaluates and improves upon paid search opportunities for assigned products
- Drives paid search best practices in Non-Mortgage verticals
- Work closely with partners to ensure appropriate support, and to keep abreast of product releases and new available features.
- Coordinates efforts across different digital media channels with the product marketer(s) to drive desired business outcomes
- Encourages a test and learn culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity to drive creative solutions to business challenges
- Drives adoption of stated account management best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement, and coaching
- Drive recruitment of high-potential, high performing team members
- Conducts bi-annual performance reviews and works with direct reports on career path plans
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of experience executing and optimizing Paid Search (SEM) campaigns in a data-driven, performance-based environment.
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing high performing digital marketing teams
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to use data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions.
- Strong experience managing strategic partner relationships
- Agency experience not required, but preferred
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, calculating statistical significance, tracking results, summarizing findings, and iterating into new ideas.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Convenient Downtown Location at Ogilvie Transportation Center (500 W. Madison) in Chicago or Ballantyne Office Park in Charlotte
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- In-House Gym
- 401(K) Matching
- Innovative Work Environment
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Bi-Annual Cash Bonus Eligibility
- Catered Lunches
- Snacks / Adult Beverages / Coffee
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name and today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and with offices in the Bay Area, Chicago, New York City, and Charleston – we’re looking for hardworking individuals that will continue making great products and increase our FinTech footprint.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, share their perspectives, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.