Would you like to be an Immigration Specialist for a thriving company and Recruiting team? LendingTree is growing and we are in search of someone to lead our immigration processes for our employee base. You will be the point of contact for the hiring managers, foreign nationals (employees and new hires), outside counsel and the TA team for immigration matters. You’ll iterate our current processes and policies focusing on employee experience, efficiency and risk.
- Lead all immigration matters for new and existing employees. Obtain documentation, job descriptions, education details to submit to our immigration firm for processing. Follow up on RFE inquiries, as needed
- Handle all Cap cases, H-1B transfers, H-1B extensions and Green Cards
- Advise leadership on changes in the immigration climate, what it means to us and recommendations for go-forward planning
- Lead the process of submissions for the annual lottery process
- Provide regular updates to foreign nationals, keeping them informed of their status and next steps
- Optimize our use of INSZoom as a means of communication and case tracking
- Stay current with foreign national employees’ job changes (transfers, promotions, new job locations) to ensure work status is in compliance
- Keep track of EAD recertifications in Workday
- Act a liaison between LendingTree’s external immigration attorneys and our foreign nationals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: HR, Legal and hiring managers across the organization
- Regularly work on ad hoc projects as part of the broader Human Resources team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally with focus on Human Resources or Paralegal Studies
- 2 years of direct immigration experience at a law firm or in-house immigration team
- Experience with INSZoom is preferred
- Ability to work independently, in a high volume environment
- Excellent project management skills with precise attention to detail
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you want an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their points of view, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results oriented Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just Get Stuff Done.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.