- Interact with customers via inbound calls, chat, text, and/or email.
- Actively listen to our customers, while also respecting their time.
- Assist customers with finding a lender to evaluate their financing needs.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve first call resolution.
- Track all customer contacts via Salesforce.
- De-escalate calls from upset customers as needed.
- Provide extraordinary customer service to all consumers and lending partners.
- Meet/exceed all critical metrics as required.
- Demonstrate integrity, be tactful, utilize positive language.
- Really commit to engaging customers.
- Be the customer’s advocate. Educate and empower them to make informed decisions to meet their financial goals.
- Serve as the voice of our brand – work to make customers feel valued and satisfied
- 1+ yr. of experience in a customer service role
- Communications / Management:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented, dedicated with good follow-up skills, good listening skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and become a phenomenal team member.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong customer service aptitude and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task daily while, maintaining high performance standards.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and the Internet.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.