- Interact with customers via inbound calls, chat, text, and/or email.
- Actively listen to our customers, while also respecting their time.
- Assist customers with finding a lender to evaluate their financing needs.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve first call resolution.
- Track all customer contacts via Salesforce.
- De-escalate calls from upset customers as needed.
- Provide extraordinary customer service to all consumers and lending partners.
- Meet/exceed all critical metrics as required.
- Demonstrate integrity, be tactful, utilize positive language.
- Really commit to engaging customers.
- Be the customer’s advocate. Educate and empower them to make informed decisions to meet their financial goals.
- Serve as the voice of our brand – work to make customers feel valued and satisfied
- 1+ yr. of experience in a customer service role
- Communications / Management:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented, dedicated with good follow-up skills, good listening skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and become a phenomenal team member.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong customer service aptitude and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task daily while, maintaining high performance standards.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and the Internet.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.