- Calling customers (who have already submitted a form on LendingTree) to discuss the benefits of Credit Repair and transfer them to one of our Credit Repair Analyst.
- Promote the value and advantages of utilizing a credit repair program.
- Deeply learn and cross sell various LendingTree product offerings, as applicable.
- Interact with customers, utilizing scripting guidelines, while remaining empathetic and consultative in your approach.
- Listen actively, while respecting our customer’s time.
- Serve as the customer’s advocate.
- Provide an exclusive experience for our customer.
- Probe appropriately to ensure understanding of customer’s needs.
- Actively listen for clues that establish what’s important to the customer.
- Counter any potential customer concerns by tying a value statement back to their initial need.
- After utilizing your sales ability to sell the value as well as the benefit of the program, gain our customer’s agreement and transfer the call to a Credit Analyst.
- Meet/exceed all critical metrics as required.
- Demonstrate integrity, be polite, utilize positive language.
- Focus and commit to engage customers.
- Be the customer’s advocate. Educate and empower them to make informed decisions to meet their primary goals.
- Serve as the voice of LendingTree - work to make customers feel valued and satisfied.
- 1+ year of successful outbound calling experience and/or customer service experience.
- 1 year of excelling in a sales role.
- Exceptional phone presence, while demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience exceeding sales quota environment.
- Deep understanding of the Credit Repair industry and/or Credit Reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, dedicated with good follow-up skills, good listening skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and become a great team member.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high performance standards.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters
- Rare ambitious environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously.
- Cool perks like $3 catered lunches Mon.-Thurs., free bagels every Friday & free snacks
- We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, driven Superheros to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.