We’re looking for 1 or 2 extremely high-caliber entry level engineers who are in the top 2% of software engineers coming out of college. Did you start a software company in college? Did you graduate number one in your class? If so, we want to talk to you. We’re a .Net shop but if you are a strong OO Developer (Java, Objective-C/Swift, C++, etc.) we’re confident you’ll be able to jump right in.
- Develop complex algorithms to solve business needs (e.g. how to match a customer to the best possible partner given the strict criteria of both.)
- Work hand-in-hand with the business on the best way to solve problems (one day you could be improving the performance of the customer experience, the next you might be developing functionality that provides complex analytics for the business.)
- Using the latest technologies (AngularJS, MongoDB, SignalR, Redis, AWS) to build enterprise-wide, scalable systems
- Proof that you're one of the best: mobile apps on one of the stores, well-developed side projects, extremely deep understanding of at least one language.
- A real passion for technology and you’re willing to voice your opinions
- Strong development and critical thinking skills to solve complex problems
- Full-stack development skills - or at least have a strong interest in all layers
- Chance to work with top Software Engineers with a focus for all things tech – Our DevOps team includes a member who literally wrote the book on Ansible and IT Automation and our staff also includes a resident IoT expert with IMDB credit to his name.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in a publicly traded suit Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of millions of consumers. The work we do here matters.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- We don't even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager's approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation.)
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name and today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and with offices in the Bay Area, Chicago, New York City, and Charleston –we’re looking for a hardworking individuals that will continue making great products and increase our technology footprint.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, share their perspectives, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
This is an opportunity for full-time employment. Please no third parties or Corp to Corp.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.