Do you love beating expectations on how quickly and accurately you can turn around requests? We're looking for a forward-thinking, highly motivated Sales Ops Analyst who wants to be challenged every day. The analysis this position builds will be used regularly to make strategic decisions.
- A high visibility business adviser to the leaders of one or more of our lines of business
- Support our sales and operations team in cracking the most important operational and strategic problems and play a key role in crafting the future of a successful sales organization
- Cross-functional role which allows you to work on a wide variety of high-impact initiatives and collaborate with different departments within the company
- Comprehensive analysis of pipeline development, sales forecast and revenue results
- Conduct deep dives to identify trends, risks and areas for improvement
- Prepare market research/competitive analysis and provide deep strategic insights
- With a high level of integrity, communicate findings and recommendations from reports and take actionable measures
- 3+ years of analytics exp. (manipulating data, providing ad-hoc analysis, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Exp. with SQL
- Exp. with Tableau, QlikView or similar is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner closely with various divisions
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do will matter.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip-flops, shorts, jeans… whatever)
- Catered lunches for $3 Mondays-Thursdays and free bagels every Fri. On site gym (We support you taking time to work out during the day. “Is that true?" Yep.)
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.