The Sales Representative (SR) is responsible for new business acquisition and account optimization. The SR will work closely with their team lead daily as well as with the Customer Service department to ensure a premium agent experience.
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Some experience with Gmail, Word, Excel, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, social skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Enthusiasm to make outbound telephone calls, obtain referrals, and build a robust pipeline.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage day to day tasks.
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving.
- Comfortable utilizing consultative selling techniques.
- Dedicated to delivering a high level of professionalism and responsiveness.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.