The Renewals team is responsible for developing and maintaining long lasting relationships with active LendingTree customers across the nation.
As a Renewals Agents on the on the Customer Management team, you will help to ensure active customers are having a positive borrowing experience and will assist merchants with securing additional financing if needed. Renewals also engage previous customers to surface new borrowing needs.
- Manages a portfolio of existing customers to ensure active and previous borrowers are provided with the highest levels of customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain consistent customer outreach by making a minimum of 70 outbound calls a day to active accounts
- Realize growth opportunity by identifying additional borrowing needs for existing and previous customers
- Achieves sales booking quotas by providing additional business capital products to existing and previous customers
- Oversees the entire loan process from application to booking while working with the support of Senior Account managers
- Interface with lending partners who will be able to provide our customers with additional access to capital
- Manages sales funnel accurately through best in class CRM
- Exceptional communication skills – high-volume phone and e-mail activity experience a must
- At least 2 full years of sales/account management experience
- 4-year Degree preferred but not required (Finance or Business degree is a plus)
- Previous B2B sales, Banking, Lending or Financial background desired
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- Work as part of a team to share best practices and help the company achieve its goals
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and highly focused
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.