The Strategic Accounts Director is responsible for leading, maintaining and growing all relationship with Credit Card issuers, affiliate networks and intermediaries. Part account management and part new business development, this role is central to the LendingTree Credit Card supply strategy and is a huge growth engine for the business.
- Own all relationships with credit card issuers for the LendingTree portfolio of brands
- Partner with issuers to grow the business through increased volume, numbers of placements and quality of traffic
- Build a mid-tier and subprime network of partners and investigate new partnership types
- Lead and develop account management team as necessary to hit goals
- Develop and achieve forecasts for credit card supply-side metrics
- Lead and handle the Credit Card Issuer technology implementations across network and direct partners, and work with development and product teams to build new features
- Run partner compliance needs and content/offer updates across platforms
- Create roadmap of credit card issuer product requirements across LendingTree brands
- Collaborate with analytics team to ensure credit card data is being collected and used optimally. Liaise with finance and accounting teams for month-end reconciliations.
- Develop sales materials for regular partner updates. Lead partner meetings with goal of growing the partnerships
- Collaborate with Business Development teams to provide data, tools and insights for traffic growth initiatives
- Affiliate Network administration: be responsible for the account set up, structure and management for each network
- Act as a liaison with marketing teams to adapt campaigns to changing card offers/characteristics
- Issuer testing backlog – be responsible for the backlog of issuer-driven product tests
Knowledge/skill & educational requirements, special certifications:
- 5+ years in related account management and/or sales role with significant book of business
- Detailed understanding of the industry landscape and players as well as the top issues affecting the industry and the competition
- Results-driven with extraordinary follow up, follow through & ownership
- Dedication to excellence and improving process in a meaningful way
- Proficient in database management such as Salesforce, etc.
- Understanding of web analytics, digital marketing and how to effectively identify and interpret critical performance metrics.
- The ideal candidates will be able to think strategically about Issuer needs, processes and end goals.
- Unsurpassed attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ambitious, proactive individual with positive attitude and a great teammate!
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- BA / BS preferred
- Highly computer proficient with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, the Internet, and E-mails.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
What We Offer:
- Convenient Downtown Location at Ogilvie Transportation Center (500 W. Madison)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- In-House Gym
- 401(K) Matching
- Innovative Work Environment
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Bi-Annual Cash Bonus Eligibility
- Catered Lunches
- Snacks / Adult Beverages / Coffee
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.