We’re highly selective = you’ll be working with other great Software Engineers
We're profitable = we can afford the latest technologies and some very impressive benefits and perks
400 employees = minimal bureaucracy
- Design integration solutions for in-house transactional and industry standard ERP platforms
- Model data structures, data flows, and data access layers; create supporting documentation
- Collaborate effectively with application architects, developers, product owners, and project managers to provide project deliverables
- Generate and enforce database design standards and best practices
- Provide hands-on development, testing, and production support
- Be willing to “take the ball and run”; taking the initiative to optimize existing processes
- 4+ years’ experience with OLTP and relational databases
- Data Modelling experience
- Understanding of data architecture frameworks
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server (2012 and later), including SSIS and SSRS
- Experience with Amazon cloud services
- Ability to work effectively with minimal oversight
- Passionate about delivering highly available, scalable, and robust database solutions
- Ability to work under the pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with .Net framework and C#
- Chance to work with top Software Engineers that previously were at other leading technology companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of millions of consumers. The work we do here matters.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- We don't even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager's approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation.)
- Cool perks like $3 catered lunches Mon. - Thurs., free bagels every Fri. and on site gym (employees are encouraged to work out during the day. “Wait, is that true?" Yep.)
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name. Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE