We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
With innovation, simple & scalable efforts, and customer service at our core, the Loan Analyst team at LendingHome works cross-functionally with other departments to change the landscape of the mortgage industry. The team's collective effort is integral in shaping the loan process and is responsible for using their critical thinking skills to work through customer challenges. The team works together to find a way to win and adapts to new changes quickly. We’re a fast-growing company and are looking for people who have a desire to grow, learn and accelerate their career. We are seeking a Loan Analyst with a genuine desire to create an awesome customer experience!
As an integral part of the Customer Experience team, you will process the loan and get it ready for an underwriting decision, working with third parties, borrowers and mortgage brokers to create a smooth and simple process for getting a loan.
- Analyze loan applications, collect essential documents and obtain third party reports
- Reach out to customers to obtain documents or essential information and answer customers’ questions relating to required documents
- Reviewing and analyzing documents against our credit policy, with the goal of getting the loan ready for an underwriting decision
- Identify potential roadblocks or credit policy alignment issues, and work with other sales and operations teams to determine the best approach
- Work closely with your Team of Teams to meet and exceed weekly and monthly processing and funding goals
- Propose ideas for improvement of the processing workflow and wider mortgage operations process and contribute to the implementation of new initiatives
- Contribute to cross-functional projects or assigned initiatives as needed: testing new systems, procedures, or credit policies, functioning as a power user, training or mentoring new hires, data, and reporting, etc.
- You have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- You embrace technology and are eager to learn a new platform from front end to back end
- Strong focus on customer service, demonstrating the ability to understand customer’s needs and work through customer issues proactively
- Builds relationships across departments easily
- You have the ability to define problems, establish facts, and come up with solutions real time
- Ability to think creatively and come up with new ideas
- You have a track record as a self-starter, with a strong desire to learn
- You are open to feedback, comfortable in an undefined environment, and have a positive attitude
- You strive in a team environment and aren’t afraid of rapid change in procedures and prioritization
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49