We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Employee Success team is committed to empowering our most valuable asset--people. We develop and implement innovative, data-driven programs to help all LendingHome employees achieve and thrive. We’re a small team serving a fast-growing organization determined to revolutionize a trillion dollar industry. We work together, as a team.
The Sr. Recruiter will partner with and guide the Technology teams (Data, Engineering, & Design) in building a world-class organization.
- Recruit top technical talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Develop collaborative relationships with Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs and drive the cross-functional team to achieve goals.
- Create and implement innovate recruitment programs to attract and hire top talent.
- Make decisions in regards to moving candidates through the recruiting process evaluating each candidate holistically including skill level, experience, and cultural fit.
- Serve as an expert advisor for all stages of the recruitment process, leveraging your experience in hiring in-demand technical talent.
- Track and evaluate every step of the process to identify areas for improvement in quality, effectiveness, and speed.
- Provide a fast and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer.
- At least three years of proven success in recruiting technical professionals at all experience levels in a high-volume environment.
- Strong judgment, exceptional work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Experience in building and scaling talent acquisition programs and processes.
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans.We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer