LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts and minds of our customers by leveraging technology and data to solve their financing needs, and are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build and grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 and has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nation’s real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal and interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country and build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local and want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates and drive creativity and innovation.
Based regionally across the US as Director of Strategic Accounts, you are accountable for driving the acquisition and retention of strategic business relationships with LendingHome in the East Coast. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 20% In Market Travel
- Regional in market travel for in-person customer meetings
- Attending and speaking at in market industry conferences
- Attending and speaking at LendingHome Mastermind Events
- Assisting with Strategic AE and EM team to win and retain their customer base
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver best-in-class service for our Strategic Accounts, while providing input on building the proper process and structure and executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
As a LendingHome Regional Director of Strategic Accounts you are responsible for assisting in the acquisition and retention of strategic business relationships established with LendingHome. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Be a national thought leader, attending and speaking at market industry conferences or events
- Build researched based business models and customer testimonials while building success stories
- Regional travel for in-person meetings with (potential) Strategic Accounts, to build bond to LH, understand needs, and provide industry insights
- Assisting strategic sales team by joining conference calls, helping close deals and explaining our products and services
- Identify and engage prospective new business relationships with experienced real estate investors through referrals and word of mouth
- Educating new borrowers on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Provide input/ideas to leadership based on local, regional or national customer needs, for new product offerings, go-to-market strategy or origination process
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives and projects (e.g. with marketing, product, operations, business development) by representing the needs of the customer
- Ideally 5+ years experience in field sales within the Lending, Flipping, Investment Property Management, or similar industries
- Passionate about everything Real Estate
- Knowledge of standard mortgage industry terms and credit policies
- Proven track record of public speaking, creating and delivering presentations preferably at a conference level
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in order to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers, external customers and colleagues
- Experience working remotely in the field with the expected organizational and reporting skills inherent in a field position
- Acquired computer skills with Google Drive or Microsoft; Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to travel in market a minimum 20% of your time
- Ability to travel to LH Headquarters (San Francisco) bi-monthly
- Maintains a sense of humor, is adaptable and can work in a fast-paced, high growth dynamic environment with evolving priorities and procedures
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49