LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts and minds of our customers by leveraging technology and data to solve their financing needs, and are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build and grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 and has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nation’s real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal and interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
The LendingHome Strategic Accounts Team is tasked with retaining key high tier customers and driving repeat business. The Strategic Accounts Team is rooted in the same three core CX principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
As a LendingHome Strategic Account Manager you are responsible for managing, retaining and growing business relationships with deeply experienced real estate investors in targeted markets. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the loan origination process for strategic accounts
- Growing account production, in partnership with Strategic Account Director
- Acting as point person for all borrower communications with established relationships
- Providing a white glove service experience on every loan
- Delivering a seamless relationship handoff from the SAE on each borrower's first loan
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, Director CX, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver input on building the proper process and structure while executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
- Main advisor and point of contact for strategic borrowers throughout the entire origination process
- Partner with New Business team to help close new deals and originate significant loan volume with LendingHome to help borrowers achieve their growth goals
- Build and maintain strong, lasting borrower relationships by serving as trusted advisor
- Qualify borrowers and their deals to ensure a strong fit between the borrower and LendingHome’s hard money loan products for high-tier borrowers
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Maintain growth and sustainable share of wallet on all strategic accounts
- Onboard new Bridge Pro and Custom Tier 1 Customers
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or a departmentally related field
- 2 or more years of experience in SaaS, quota-carrying sales role
- Prior mortgage lending experience
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and collaboration among department members
- Familiarity or experience with Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Self starter who excels in a fast paced agile software development environment
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills along with communication skills
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49