LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $6 billion dollars worth of loans across about 30,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 and has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $6 billion in fewer than 6 years
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Equity raised: $285MM to-date, including $75 million raised in Series E from Benefit Street Partners in December 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 26 states, which account for more than 80% of the nation’s real estate market
Homes financed: About 30,000
Principal and interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 300 employees in San Francisco and Pittsburgh
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country and build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local and want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates and drive creativity and innovation.
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, Senior Sales Operations Manager to join our Business Operations team. The Senior Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence and in assisting with the day-to-day administration of the CRM and operational tasks. You are more than just an 8-5 worker and are hungry for real advancement opportunities. You are ready to wear multiple hats and work directly with leadership to help grow and scale our team.
You will be responsible for the following: cross-functional partnership with Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement, and Marketing operations to design and innovate on our internal sales tooling, reporting/analytics, automation, and project prioritization and road mapping.
- Manage day-to-day sales operations team priorities & project roadmap to deliverables and timelines
- Manage sales operations team members by holding weekly 1:1s, team standups, monthly and quarterly project/business reviews
- Partner with cross functional teams across sales leadership, enablement, product, and marketing to gain alignment of roadmap needs
- Implement best practices for sales tooling scalability, automation and efficiency - working closely with the sales enablement and sales leadership teams
- Identify reporting and analytics opportunities in across all sales tooling in partnership with sales leadership and sales enablement
- 7 + years of sales operations experience
- 3 + years of people management experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Data-driven, creative-thinker, analytical, and a problem solver
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional leadership and projects
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and sales automation tooling
- Administration of enterprise chat, phone, and email tooling
- Building out and/or managing a sales operations team
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.