LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Capital Markets group is building and growing an institutional scale, technology-driven capital markets platform. The Head of Capital Markets has two primary responsibilities; 1) ensuring flawless operations of transactions and loan sales, and 2) building and maintaining strategic relationships with all types of institutional investors to generate new capital
- Own LendingHome’s capital strategy and oversee the execution across loan products and services across various capital channels.
- Build scalable, efficient and quality-focused processes for loan sale transactions
- Oversee the development and maintenance of financial partner relationships
- Creates and delivers investment presentations with the goal of attracting and/or retaining institutional investors
- Partner with the legal team to negotiate, review and finalize agreements covering LendingHome's debt facilities (warehouses, securitization, and other structured financing transactions) and associated financing structures.
- Drives and owns securitization initiatives and activities, including evolving capital structures, rating agency interaction, etc.
- Monitors and maintains history of market activity, conditions, and trends to generate market forecasts
- Work with Risk and Credit teams to identify, design and implement modifications to existing product and/or develop new products
- 10+ years experience at a lending or investment firm with progressive experience in leadership roles
- Successful track-record of growing significant amounts of capital or managing large amounts of investment capital
- Deep understanding of short-term bridge financing products is strongly preferred
- Has a strong reputation in the financial sector and has built an extensive network of institutional investors and funds
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Self-assured, leadership confidence balanced with excellent communication, humility, respect and strong ethics
- Substantive knowledge and demonstrated expertise in mortgage banking, corporate and securities; capital markets; and regulatory compliance
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer