LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country and build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local and want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates and drive creativity and innovation.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
With innovation, simple & scalable efforts, and customer service at our core, the Loan Analyst team at LendingHome works cross functionally with other departments to change the landscape of the mortgage industry. The team is responsible for using their critical thinking skills to work through customer challenges and their collective effort is integral in shaping a positive loan experience for all stakeholders. The team works together to find a way to win and adapts to new changes quickly. We’re a fast growing company and are looking for people who have a desire to grow, learn and accelerate their career. As an integral part of the Operations team, you will process the loan and get it ready for an underwriting decision, working with third parties, borrowers and mortgage brokers to create a smooth and simple process for getting a loan.
- Analyze loan applications, collect essential documents and obtain third party reports.
- Reach out to customers to obtain documents or essential information and answer customers’ questions relating to required documents.
- Reviewing and analyzing documents against our credit policy, with the goal of getting the loan ready for an underwriting decision.
- Meet and exceed your daily and monthly quotas for new application reviews, while upholding our high standards for quality.
- Identify potential roadblocks or credit policy alignment issues, and work with sales and other operations teams to determine the best approach.
- Work closely with your cross-functional team to meet and exceed weekly and monthly processing and funding goals.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects or assigned initiatives as needed. Examples may include: testing new systems, procedures, or credit policies, functioning as power user, training or mentoring new hires, data and reporting, etc.
- Attend and regularly give feedback in team meetings.
- Preferred Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in business or a departmentally related field.
- 1-2 years of successful professional experience as a Loan Analyst/Processor, and/or 2-3 years successful professional experience within the mortgage lending industry.
- You have a track record as a self-starter, with a strong desire to learn.
- You have strong computer skills Including experience with Microsoft Word & Excel/Google Suite.
- You have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- You look for ways to apply technology to help solve business problems.
- You have outstanding verbal and written skills that will enable you to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers and business partners.
- You are open to feedback, comfortable speaking up and asking questions and able to follow a proven process.
- You are flexible and can work in a dynamic environment of rapid change
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.