LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Property Marketplace team is building LendingHome’s Real Estate Investor value by allowing Real Estate investors to find investment opportunities through an online marketplace that allows sellers to list properties for our large network of motivated, qualified buyers. LendingHome is seeking an experienced manager to lead the Marketplace Acquisitions Team, responsible for bringing sellers and listings to the marketplace. The Acquisition Team Manager will be responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the acquisitions team members, owning listings and sellers metrics, forming acquisition sales strategies and testing different approaches in-market, while working towards KPIs. The role requires high collaboration skills with a cross functional team combined of product, marketing, engineering, design, valuation, feasibility, data and other functions.
- Hire, train, develop and manage a team of 8-12 acquisition managers, responsible to bring listings and sellers to the LendingHome Property Marketplace.
- Develop strategies to find new sources of seller acquisition channels, having an iterative testing approach in-market.
- Work with the acquisition sales team to optimize the sales pitch and selling process to hit and exceed KPIs.
- Set and own metrics around proactive outbound campaigns for the acquisitions team to find and attract new sellers.
- Develop nurture and win-back campaigns together with Marketing and Product, ensuring continuity of business and growing repeat engagements and listings from sellers.
- Work with the cross-functional Property Marketplace to prioritize development of features designed to attract sellers and address seller pain points.
- Contribute to establishing processes, procedures and playbooks for the Property Marketplace as the business evolves, growing it from 10 to 100, to a 1000 deals/year.
- Provide leadership to the team by setting expectations, tracking metrics, delegating work, monitoring progress, and providing performance feedback and training.
- Lead the team by example, by doing hands-on demos, customer calls and bringing your own sellers and listings to the marketplace, allowing for the acquisitions team to follow your lead.
- 5+ years of experience in Real Estate
- Have an active Real Estate license
- 3+ years of experience managing a quota carrying sales team, meeting and exceeding personal and team goals
- Willing and comfortable with prospecting for new customers, doing outbound calls at scale and winning new business
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, and tie customer needs to the value proposition of offered products
- Self-motivated, driven, results oriented go-getter
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player - comfortable putting the larger team’s and company needs ahead of own
- Dynamic and personable phone demeanor with excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated success and career progression in previous roles
- Knowledge and experience with SalesForce
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49