LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Property Marketplace team is building LendingHome’s Real Estate Investor value by growing customer engagement and member benefits. The team has created an online marketplace for sellers and partners to list their properties for our large network of motivated, qualified buyers. The Acquisitions Manager role will be responsible for sourcing and engaging prospective sellers. By establishing relationships with sellers, we can continue to generate property leads for our customers.
- Sourcing contact information for property sellers and partners in relevant markets, using a range of different tools and websites
- Cold-calling sellers to qualify whether they would be a good fit for our marketplace and pitch our marketplace and its value proposition
- Setting clear and accurate expectations with each prospective and interested seller around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Work with the rest of the Property Marketplace to help the seller list their property and sign all relevant documents
- Stay involved and connected with the sellers throughout the process, to ensure a great customer experience
- Contribute to establishing processes, procedures and playbooks and any other projects and initiatives
- Exposure to real estate market is required, with experience as real estate agent preferred
- Real Estate License preferred
- Experience sourcing, identifying and qualifying leads
- Comfortable cold-calling leads at scale, and spending significant time during the day on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, and tie customer needs to the value proposition of our products
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player
- Dynamic and personable phone demeanor with excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability in attaining measurable goals
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49