LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Broker Experience Team is a team within Customer Experience. This team is tasked with finding, acquiring, on-boarding, and retaining key high tier brokers The Customer Experience team is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, be a self starter, result-oriented, able to build and scale a book of business, and when in doubt always do right by the customer. As a LendingHome Broker Experience Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class broker experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for our brokers’ clientele. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing your brokers’ business with LendingHome and demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their business needs.
A Broker Experience Manager will be responsible for increasing LendingHome’s value with each broker by:
- Establishing deep rooted relationships with our brokers - building rapport, understanding how each broker’s business operates, and how LendingHome can help their unique business needs
- Learning which financing option’s each broker offers their clients, and how our program can deliver the best in class solution for their borrowers
- Becoming a market expert on our competition and what different lenders are offering our brokers for financing
- Building a book of business of brokers via fielding new requests from new brokers, warm referrals from our direct team, and marketing events
- Setting expectations and educating each broker on our requirements of our credit policy and ensuring high quality loans are submitted to LendingHome
- Screening applications to ensure a high quality threshold
- Finding a way to help brokers bring repeat business and establish incremental growth to each broker account
- Able to develop key relationships with our processing, valuation, underwriting, and closing departments as they are crucial to our loans getting closed
The Broker Experience Manager will be a critical member of a larger team with the following responsibilities:
- Partnering with your broker’s to ensure their borrowers qualify for our loan program by educating the broker on what required documentation their borrowers will need to provide our processing and underwriting team
- Work with our third party AMC provider for our brokers borrowers appraisal, set expectations with brokers on timelines of when the completed appraisal will be delivered
- Help mitigate valuation issues with our valuation department and brokers
- Able to work cross functionally within LendingHome's internal teams during the loan process for your broker (Processing, Valuation, Underwriting, and Closing departments)
- Deliver and own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy)
- Identify and win opportunities within assigned accounts
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer