LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Are you a natural born problem solver? Is your favorite part of the day spent thinking about how to evaluate processes and business KPIs?
As a Sr. Business Insights Analyst, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping the business grow. In this role, you will support the business through KPI generation and maintenance. You will also work closely with the Sales Operations Team and Sales Managers to enhance sales business intelligence, forecasting, and target attainment, as well as partner with Marketing stakeholders to evaluate and monitor lead volume for the sales team.
- Champion CRM data integrity, ensuring the data are accurate, stakeholders are properly inputting data, and the processes in place are providing the right level of insights to improve our sales effectiveness..
- Serve as a business forensic analyst, researching where the data or processes break.
- Model and evaluate inbound lead volume; highlighting lead volume needs, capacity impacts, as well as lead quality findings.
- Develop and maintain scalable top of funnel forecasting models for each sales team.
- Respond to inbound analysis requests, as well as share regular sales reports with key business partners.
- Scale, monitor and maintain key business metrics - ensuring the business can respond in a timely manner to shifting momentums.
- 3+ years analyst experience
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong analytical skills and thrives in a data rich environment; skilled in Excel and google suite. Tableau experience is a plus.
- Ability to move fast and juggle multiple projects- all while keeping very close attention to detail.
- Highly detail oriented with an ability to review data, catch and remedy data integrity issues.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
LendingHome in the News
Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.