LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
This role is an integral role within the Marketing Organization, ensuring the overall success of our Partner Channels. In this role, you will utilize your relationship building skills to support long-term partnerships, as well as work directly with our internal and external business partners. You will foster relationships within your network to opportunistically expand our partnerships; while also nurturing existing accounts.
The Head of Partner Marketing is a go to market expert and an internal champion whose broker and product knowledge allow them to deliver exceptional:
- Partner Recruitment and Engagement Go To Market: Recruit and Engage strategies are the high-level planning that happens before we engage the brokers in market. Working closely with Product Management, Channel Marketing uses in-depth market research and competitive analysis of realtor and broker markets and how to best introduce or reintroduce the products across all marketing channels.
- Recruitment and engagement of Content Assets: In conjunction with campaign demand marketing, Channel Marketing defines the positioning/messaging and content that convinces brokers to sign up and also pull product through the funnel through to close. Channel Marketing defines the conversations to participate in that lead to broker registration and first loan.
- Broker Team Support: Broker AEs need great sales tools. For example, they often need good product training, a solid product presentation, and a compelling demonstration. Channel Marketing works with broker sales to determine what sales tools they need and what points to emphasize.
- 5-10 years experience Marketing or Selling to Brokers
- Leadership and Program Management: Cross Functional and In Function
- Research: Competitive, Buyer, Product
- Planning: Revenue, Growth. Launch
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49