LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Strategic Accounts Team is asked with retaining key high tier customers and driving repeat business. The Strategic Accounts Team is rooted in the same three core CX principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
As a LendingHome Strategic Experience Manager you are responsible for managing, retaining and growing business relationships with deeply experienced real estate investors in targeted markets. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the loan origination process for Strategic Accounts
- Growing account production, in partnership with Strategic Account DIrector
- Acting as point person for all borrower communications with established relationships
- Providing a white glove service experience on every loan
- Delivering a seamless relationship handoff from the SAE on each borrower's first loan
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, Director CX, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver input on building the proper process and structure while executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
- Main advisor and point of contact for strategic borrowers throughout the entire origination process
- Partner with New Business team to help close new deals and originate significant loan volume with LendingHome to help borrowers achieve their growth goals
- Build and maintain strong, lasting borrower relationships by serving as trusted advisor
- Qualify borrowers and their deals to ensure a strong fit between the borrower and LendingHome’s hard money loan products for high-tier borrowers
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Maintain growth and sustainable share of wallet on all strategic accounts
- Onboard new Bridge Pro and Custom Tier 1 Customers
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49