LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
As the Director of Demand Generation, you will lead a growing team of marketers focused on coordinating integrated programs across sales and marketing that drive awareness and adoption of LendingHome products. Reporting to the CMO, you will build and manage the team that will collaborate with sales for new logo demand generation, pipeline velocity and revenue generation as well as customer cross-sell and upsell campaigns.
- In this player-coach role, with a multi-million dollar annual budget, you'll define and execute marketing campaigns, take the ABM and digital marketing programs to the next level, execute corporate events, align the teams on KPIs, and drive customer segment engagement and pipeline for the business.
- As a data-driven Demand Generation Leader, you will help run digital and Account Based Marketing initiatives in close coordination with our product and sales teams. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing end-to-end ABM campaigns targeted at specific accounts and contacts and digital campaigns targeted at broader account segments. Design & execute 1:many and 1:few campaigns that, in close partnership with sales, showcase the LendingHome value proposition, penetrate target accounts, align with the buyer’s journey, meet pipeline requirements, and achieve ROI goals Track, analyze, and optimize your campaigns.
- Constantly research and find creative technology, tactics and strategies to drive more pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities Identify and act on opportunities to improve campaign effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes. Write and produce creative landing pages, email assets, call campaigns, and ad content that speaks directly to the interests of the accounts you are targeting
- If you are passionate about campaign strategy, architecture, and execution, as well as taking ownership of the overall cross-functional process, then this will be a great next challenge for you.
- Demonstrated track record of leading successful Digital and ABM campaigns. 5+ years experience in ABM, digital demand generation, or campaigns teams in a B2B marketing org
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation (preference for Marketo)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills Technically savvy; exposure to modern marketing technology including cookie based advertising, intent data, web personalization, and web traffic analysis platforms (GA, Heap, etc) preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various global stakeholders while being able to work independently to complete projects
- Excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49