LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Simply put: Product helps the company ship the right things. The best Product Managers think big as direct contributors and relentless champions of the long-term vision. It is mission critical that they give regular, clear, and consistent communication of where the company is headed and why. But execution is paramount, so Product Managers pull together strong cross-functional teams to facilitate robust discussions and drive towards action every single day. It is a selfless role that requires winning by influence over authority with strong relationships across the organization built on a track record of true partnership and delivery. As such, the Product Managers are willing to grind down to the details and create smooth launches, reduce thrash, and minimize surprises. When done right, Product is the engine of innovation and excitement for the future of the company.
- Define, refine, communicate, and shepherd the system vision and success metrics
- Create a clear product strategy to build to that future state quickly and effectively that aligns the product, engineering, data, capital markets, and servicing teams
- Balance a forward thinking approach of inventing what’s not right in front of us with the empathy for our internal operations users to make their roles better along the way
- Work side-by-side with the engineering manager to ensure what’s being proposed can scale without significant execution risk or the accrual of significant tech debt
- Rally the cross-functional team with exceptional teamwork and execution to ship on-time, on-quality to move the needle for the whole company
- Track the resulting metrics and report progress to the whole team regularly
- Never stop brainstorming for what’s next
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Track record of success with complex technical products
- Has had roles that required long-term strategic thinking at the full company level
- Familiarity with how to build inside operational businesses to balance the concerns of both external end customers and internal users of the software
- Has built in truly cross-functional teams (product, engineering, data, capital markets, servicing, and more) with an outcomes-based OKR approach
- Desire to be data driven throughout the entire lifecycle of a project
- Excellent communication in both top-down vision and bottom-up details when needed
- Natural bias toward action to do, build, ship as a force multiplier in pace and output
- Innate product sense of what will work, but without even a shred of ego or hubris
- Bonus Points: has spent time in fintech, lending, or investing
- Bonus Points: has an engineering background
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49