LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
As our IT Technician, you will maintain equipment inventory, install software, troubleshoot problems for end users, configure equipment and software and lend a helping hand to the rest of the IT team. You will be our internal IT 'go-to' for our new hire onboarding, as well. As our IT technician you will be helping managers and users setup audio/visual presentations and meetings. You will also be the point person looking at our conference rooms daily, figuring out solutions to repetitive issues that users report. In addition to fixing issues and finding solutions for our conference rooms you will be tasked in maintaining the rooms clean, and organized daily. You will answer questions like "How do I change my password on this program" or "Why is my computer not printing". This position requires a diverse skill set, as your responsibilities will go wherever our staff needs to take you. As our IT technician managing your time will be crucial. The order you work on your priorities will be important to the success of the team. Besides providing support and onboarding, there are exciting projects waiting for you in a growing company where you can expand your knowledge and skills. Above all, you will make sure our company's software and hardware are running smoothly.
- Provide help desk and desktop support to end users
- Log, track and route/escalate issues and service requests received through ticketing system
- Install, configure, support and maintain computers, printers, phones, software, and all other company equipment within established standards and guidelines
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- Responsible for onboarding/offboarding processes from beginning to end
- Coordinate with external vendors for equipment service as needed
- Provide support and assistance to other IT team members
- Assist with Audio Visual requirements and setup for company meetings
- Responsible for daily morning conference room “readiness” checks to make sure our conference rooms are clean, organized and ready for our users
- Assist with maintaining knowledge base and department process/policy documentation
- Help implement policies and procedures around security, and ensure all deployed computers have valid encryption and endpoint management software
- Maintaining clean and organized work areas like your desk, work bench, IT storage closets, and IT server and phone rooms.
- Able to move up to 50lbs
- Performs other related duties as required
- At least 4+ years experience providing IT support
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS; basic server and network knowledge
- Must be comfortable with all facets of computer setup, hardware and software installation, and peripherals
- Self-starter, problem solver, great communicator; ability to dive into resolving issues and operate with minimal guidance
- Experience in a start-up, bank, or a company managing sensitive data
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.