LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Broker Team - Sales Development Representative is an integral part of the Broker Team. This team is tasked with finding, acquiring, on-boarding, and retaining key high quality brokers. The Broker Team is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence, and Winning as a Team. LendingHome is seeking an individual with experience in sales development and relationship building who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential for LendingHome’s Broker Team. This person should thrive in chaos, be a self starter, results-oriented, able to build and scale a pipeline of business, and when in doubt—always do right by the customer. As a LendingHome Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class broker experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for our brokers’ clientele. Through our commitment to service and top tier technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, getting brokers approved on LendingHome’s platform, ensuring that our new brokers have a foundation, and understanding of LendingHome’s loan offerings. This role is an integral part of the continued growth and success of the Broker Channel as a whole.
A Sales Development Representative will be responsible for increasing the amount of brokers that get signed up with LendingHome’s by:
- Establishing rapport with new broker leads by; understanding how each broker’s business operates, and how LendingHome can help their unique business needs
- Learning about the brokers established relationships with other lenders and learning what aspects of a lender is important to them and conveying to them how LendingHome’s program meets their needs.
- Learning which financing option’s each broker offers their clients, and how our program can deliver the best in class solution for their borrowers
- Becoming a market expert on our competition and what different lenders are offering our brokers for financing
- Building a pipeline of brokers via fielding new requests from new brokers, sourcing brokers from LinkedIn, warm referrals from our direct team, and marketing events and getting them approved with our approval team.
- Answering inbound sales calls and appropriately creating a Salesforce lead and proceeding to qualify the lead & if appropriate get the broker signed up with LendingHome.
The Sales Development Representative will be a critical member of a larger Broker Team with the following responsibilities:
- Taking a broker any broker lead from acquisition of the lead - to full approval with our approval team.
- Educating new broker leads throughout the onboarding process about LendingHome’s loan programs and offering.
- Ensuring that new brokers have a good foundation of knowledge on LendingHome’s loan programs and credit policies.
- Once a new broker has been approved with LendingHome, making a seamless handoff to one of our Broker Experience Manager’s.
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49