LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Servicing Department Manager manages a team of Mortgage Specialists who are tasked with customer care, loan administration, and asset management. The Servicing Manager assists the management team in executing all strategies to minimize loss severity and frequency on the mortgage portfolio. The Servicing Manager is responsible for interaction with the investors to recommend and execute specific asset management strategies to maximize portfolio performance.
- Provide oversight to all parties involved in Loan Portfolio Management, assisting them in their duties with respect to timely identification of emerging risks, changes in risk, loan reporting, and problem loan reporting
- Provides performance feedback; identifies training requirements; and provides coaching to direct reports.
- Creates and co-develops personal development plans for each direct report
- Reviews and approves of loss mitigation strategies and disposition recommendations submitted by the Mortgage Specialists
- Assists with the creation of an operations structure capable of executing the strategy, including but not limited to data management, reporting, refining functional and technical processes, etc.
- Participates in presentations for investors, rating agencies, and other Servicing platform visitors
- Meets individual and team goals to reduce loss severity and reduce frequency
- Performs routine quality assurance reviews of loss mitigation transactions and approves transactions within delegated authority limit and service level objectives.
- Continuously evolves and implements departmental processes and procedures in line with laws and regulations
- Works with partners to fully utilize investor-owned position
- Manage communication with internal legal counsel and Special Situations Group on defaulted loans; provide oversight and execution of pre-negotiation agreements, loan modifications, forbearance agreements and property based resolution agreements
- Maintains strict controls over the management and direction of the company’s outside counsel relative to all legal matters surrounding the company’s loan portfolio with input and guidance from the company’s own internal General Counsel
- Assists in audits with sub-servicers to ensure portfolio management, asset management, documentation and funding policies, cash management and accounting, and collection practices are performed in accordance with approved Service Level Agreement
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Requires a minimum 4-year college degree from an accredited university. Preferred experience of 7+ years in residential loan loss mitigation/default mortgage servicing.
- Background in mortgage loan special servicing preferred. Proven leadership experience is also a necessity.
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.