LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Servicing Team is the primary point of contact for our customers after a loan is approved. Our goal is to provide the best mortgage experience for our customers and keep them coming back. The Customer Care Specialist role completes all transactions associated with loan activity, including monthly payments, loan modifications, refinances, and payoffs. The Customer Care Specialist role is also the first point of contact for customers and handles/resolves any incoming inquiries and requests.
- Resolves incoming customer-inquiries and requests related to mortgage loans
- Reach out to borrowers to resolve any issues with payments and payment accounts
- Work with other servicing teams to identify borrowers who are at risk of default and determine best approach
- Document all customer interaction in LendingHome’s system of record
- Process payoff and verification of mortgage
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Build relationships and work closely in a team environment
- Ability to understand customer issues and own any issue through resolution
- Knowledge of Excel or spreadsheet equivalent experience, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of TCPA, FDCPA and Mortgage related CFPB guidelines preferred
- Knowledge of Tax, Escrow Analysis, Mortgage Insurance and Hazard Insurance is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or related platform is a plus
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.