LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The purpose of the post-closing department is to promptly and accurately request and capture all reconciled (fully executed) loan documents and trailing documents to ensure timely delivery to both our investors and bank. Post Closing Specialists are responsible for managing the loans through the loan servicing onboarding process and trailing document follow up and review. The candidate must possess a working knowledge of residential lending programs and practices with the proven ability to partner with third-party vendors to ensure that loans are properly handled in a timely manner. The individual will be expected to provide superior client service to achieve financial objectives. These functions include sending original security instruments (note and deed) to our bank, along with sending proper trailing documents (final title policy) to our investors.
- Review original closing documents to ensure they were properly executed.
- Follow up in a timely fashion to receive all corrections on closing documents.
- Partner with Capital Markets team to answer any investor questions.
- Follow up on, review, request corrections on all trailing documents.
- Manage a large loan queue in a timely fashion.
- Speak up and suggest improvements wherever you see an opportunity.
- Bring your wits, strategies, and ideas by helping us make our closing process as efficient and pleasant as possible.
- Assist in training and teaching newer team members.
- Escalate to management all unresolved issues, where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years residential mortgage lending experience with good knowledge of lending post-closing and quality assurance practices.
- Skills/Ability: Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to adapt well to a fast-paced and constantly changing business environment; PC proficient at the intermediate level; comfortable with new technology systems and paperless environment, demonstrated an ability to work in a team-oriented environment; demonstrated ability to provide good customer service.
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.