We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, be a self-starter, result-oriented, and when in doubt always do right by the customer.
As a LendingHome Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class broker experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for our brokers’ current and future projects and needs. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing your brokers’ business with LendingHome and demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their mortgage needs.
- Screening applications to ensure a high quality threshold
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each broker partnership
- Responsible for overseeing the servicing of the loans for the borrowers from your designated brokers and determine with asset management the proper remedy and any modifications for loans in delinquency or default
- Partnering with your brokers to ensure their borrowers qualify for the right mortgage for their situation, obtain required documentation, and educate the brokers about our application process
- Work with and manage third party vendors (i.e. insurance, title, escrow) to ensure SLAs are properly met for the borrowers of your brokers
- Oversee the servicing of the loans for the borrowers of your brokers
- Operate as the champion for any and all matters specific to your brokers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting broker relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our brokers’ needs and objectives
- Deliver and own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy)
- Identify and win opportunities within assigned accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Experience teams to meet and exceed growth goals
- Work cross functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and growing organization
- Passion for helping others
- Experience in formulating and presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Located in Bay Area, California (Office in downtown San Francisco)
- [Preferred] NMLS UST passed
- Sense of humor required
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans.We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer