LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will lead our email marketing efforts within the organization to develop best-in-class email strategies and continuously enhance our email campaigns to drive growth, activation, and increase customer loyalty. This role will be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing and optimizing email campaigns. The ideal candidate has a data-driven analytical mindset, a passion for understanding the user journey, and has worked on complex lifecycle and nurture programs.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns, developing strategy, building, managing, analyzing, and optimizing email campaigns.
- Identify and implement innovative messaging to drive conversions at scale.
- Ability to manage, communicate, and collaborate cross-functionally with other teams such as the Design, Product, Sales Operations, Sales, and Data teams.
- Regularly report on campaign performance and overall channel performance to communicate email impact.
- Implement and manage a process of iterative A/B testing to improve key email metrics.
- Understand the lifecycle and segments of our potential customers, and utilize our customer database to create sophisticated email segmentation strategies.
- Drive continuous improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, and conversion rates.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices, CAN-SPAM, and data privacy policies.
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Hands on experience with email marketing / automation software such as Marketo
- Experience working with top of funnel and lead nurture campaigns
- Passion for email marketing, and tracking best practices, industry trends, and testing the newest strategies
- When working with colleagues, you always stand up for your point of view respectfully and gracefully
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated history of being a high energy, team player that works well under pressure, with the desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed when resources are constrained
- A familiarity with the lending space or fintech
- Experience marketing to small businesses or B2B marketing
- Understanding of how to position a business with multiple core offerings
- Experience with post-sales nurture, and customer retention marketing
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.