LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
LendingHome is seeking a talented Credit Policy Analyst to join the Risk team in our effort to make the lifelong journey of homeownership awesome for our customers. You will assist in tackling challenging business problems, including credit policy development and process optimization. You will work cross-functionally with Capital Markets, Operations, Servicing, Product, and many other teams to advance various initiatives. You will take ownership over administrative functions that support the credit exception process. An ideal candidate finds a way to win in ambiguity and uncertainty. If you’re keen on working on intellectually challenging problems in a fast-paced environment, LendingHome is the place for you. This role reports to our Sr. Credit Risk Manager.
- Assist in the research, development, and implementation of credit policies and procedures
- Monitor and analyze guidelines efficacy and loan performance
- Provide administrative and system support for the credit committee in the execution and tracking of policy exceptions
- Analyze policy exceptions to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities
- Provide cross-functional assistance in the interpretation and execution of credit policy for internal teams including Operations, Sales, Capital Markets
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a quantitative discipline
- 2+ years experience in a financial services company
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- An analytical mindset to think critically, problem solve, and improve upon the status quo
- Prior underwriting experience in consumer mortgages, multifamily, construction, or commercial lending
- Prior analyst experience at a commercial bank, investment bank, consulting firm, or technology company
- Proficiency analyzing financial and real estate documentation including tax returns, financial statements, and credit reports
- Ability to manipulate, validate, and analyze large datasets using SQL, R, or Python
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.