LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re building the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. LendingHome is taking on a huge opportunity and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Are you a natural born problem solver? Is your favorite part of the day spending time thinking about how to scale, measure, and improve processes?
As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll bring your sales support and operations knowledge to help drive innovative solutions and optimize sales effectiveness across five different teams. You will work closely with the Sales Operations Team lead and Sales Managers to enhance sales productivity, business intelligence, forecasting, and target attainment.
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while developing long-term solutions
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant enterprise growth
- Scope and Implement process and metric improvement initiatives
- Work with Sales Managers to increase forecast accuracy and integrity of pipeline
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and requirements
- Develop best practices that align sales data quality with company initiatives
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years in a sales operations capacity, preferably within a high-growth startup
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Strong analytical skills and thrives in a data rich environment; skilled in Excel
- Ability to move fast and juggle multiple projects- all while keeping very close attention to detail.
- Highly detail oriented with an ability to review data, catch and remedy data integrity issues.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.