LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $4 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will spearhead our Product Marketing efforts within the organization and give the department it’s true shape and form. We’re looking for someone that can come in with their experience to help us build a best in class brand across all of our touch points.
This person should be our voice of the customer, helping us better position our well-adopted products as well as influence what we go and build next. We need a self-starter to come, take the reins, and create their own playbook to get things moving.
- Leadership: Be the leader of a small product marketing team and drive its charter to help support the growth of the business
- Value positioning & messaging: Determine the key benefits, market differentiation, customer value, and the positioning of our products across channels. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer. You’ll be the last line of defense in shipping materials to our customers and have final say on what goes and what does not
- Brand: Develop the voice of the brand and partner with design on its visual execution
- Go to market: Develop and execute on minor and major product launches
- Competitive analysis: Identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies
- Product definition and validation: Gather and quantify feedback from customers, the market, the industry and the competition to continuously guide our roadmap and confirm we’re blazing the best path. Partner with Product Management to craft the right product offerings for each segment
- Content strategy & sales enablement: Collaborate with sales and customer success teams, and own development of collateral including product data sheets, website, sales enablement materials and other marketing collateral that help tell the LendingHome product story
- Insights & intelligence: Conduct customer research and surveys to build a thorough understanding of our customers, what they value, and how those values align to our offerings
- Business Growth: Collaborate with demand generation, events, press, social marketing teams to ensure unified marketing execution
- Company Positioning: Support our PR efforts by lending product knowledge and positioning for awards, speaking submissions, and other media needs
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field or equivalent
- Strategic thinker with 5-10 years of product marketing experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience marketing to small to mid-sized businesses in partnership with sales
- Demonstrated ability to execute on both small and large-scale product launches
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A demonstrated history of being a high energy, team player that works well under pressure, with the desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed when resources are constrained
- Passion for the brand and it’s final output, including writing, editing, and proofreading with an attention to detail
- Bonus: Familiarity with the lending space/fintech and experience positioning a business with multiple core offerings
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.