LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principles ; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business. LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, be a self starter, result-oriented, and when in doubt always do right by the customer. You will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for customer's current and future projects and needs. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing your customers’ business with LendingHome and demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their mortgage needs.
- Proactively build your borrower “book of business” - comprised of passionate real estate investors looking to grow their own businesses
- Operate as “Champion of the Customer” for all borrower needs
- Engage and support your clients’ needs - on their timetables - including occasional weekend and evening coverage
- Advise borrowers throughout the origination experience - particularly as it relates to pricing, valuation, rehab project scope-of-work
- Attend local and regional industry events - including REA meetings and conference
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each borrower relationship
- Contribute to projects that improve the business and effectiveness of the team
- Partnering with your customers to qualify for the right mortgage for their situation, obtain required documentation, and guide them through the application process
- Operate as the champion for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Deliver and own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy)
- Work cross functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Passion for Real Estate investing
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and growing organization
- High empathy and desire to help others
- Experience in formulating and presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- NMLS required
- CRM or Salesforce experience
- 1 year of sales experience required
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.