LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
As a Sales Manager at LendingHome, you will lead a team of account managers while discovering and driving performance improvements across the sales organization and build the foundation for it to scale. Our Account Managers focus on closing on-boarding new borrowers while growing and retaining existing relationships. You will join a team of highly motivated, professional, and energetic sales reps that take pride in running consultative sales processes. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the development of our sales team. The ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with strong experience in sales and sales training.
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing a world-class sales team to support the revenue targets for the business
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each borrower relationship
- Develop deep relationships and structure deals with existing and new strategic borrowers to deliver long-term value in alignment with our business objectives
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and accurately forecast quarter closes
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Work with other sales leadership and vertical leads to set direction for your team, sales, and Plaid as a whole
- Work cross functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- 4+ years of experience building and leading high-performing sales teams with a proven track record of success in a similar enterprise environment
- 2+ years of quota carrying technology sales experience as an individual contributor
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Passion for Real Estate investing is preferred
- Advance knowledge of salesforce and reporting (be able to build own reports)
- Experience in formulating and presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.