LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
The LendingHome Sales Development Team is a vital part within Customer Experience. This team will be tasked with acquiring, onboarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The Sales Development is rooted in the same three core CX principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
LendingHome is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned LendingHome sales professionals.
- Managing inbound leads for rental clients
- Educate and develop leads for inbound through inbound prospecting via phone, email, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns
- Make 80 to 100 dials a day
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points and the hand-off to the Account Executive
- Will be separating Market Qualified Leads from Qualified Leads
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in finance, business administration, or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in customer service or sales
- Intellectually curious and with a keen interest in real estate or mortgage
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.