LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
LendingHome, ranked by Forbes as one of the 50 hottest fintech companies to look out for the past two years running, brings together the best people and most advanced technology to reimagine the mortgage process from the ground up. Our goal is to be the best way to get a mortgage. While chasing this big goal: we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, having grown to over 300 staff, raised $167MM in venture capital, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The marketing team is responsible for generating brand awareness as well as acquiring, converting, and retaining customers. The culture of the marketing team is rooted in hustle. As a member of the marketing team you must be an expert at your craft, executing your own work effectively. You should be a self-starter, motivated by finding new opportunities and driving towards strategic solutions. It’s important that all members of the marketing team have the desire to explore all facets of the marketing organization.
This role will manage our customer acquisition campaigns and lead generation programs. You must use your strong performance marketing skills and experience to drive growth efficiently. This person should be analytical, well-organized, and a great communicator and listener. This position will manage existing online media campaigns, including optimization, monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Execute customer acquisition campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Google Display Network, Linkedin, Quora and other programmatic channels
- Manage, develop test and scale campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and placements with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of account structure
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and translate insights into actionable improvements to KPIs
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend within budget; manage budget re-forecast and variance explanations
- Drive campaign conversion optimization testing, by experimenting with ad copy/design, bids, and targeting across ad engines, with a focus on Google, Bing and Facebook
- Identify opportunities for campaign and process improvement, quantify business impact, and drive implementation.
- Identify new paid channels and growth opportunities
- Track paid acquisition budget
- Partner with Design to test and iterate on high-performing creative
- Stay atop the latest trends, ad platforms, ad formats, bidding methodologies and processes related to online advertising
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop a full-funnel marketing approach
- At least 1-3 years of experience, with a track record of building and scaling online marketing or user acquisition programs (Ideally managing $50K+ monthly budgets)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong understanding of online marketing ecosystem and understanding of online marketing channels (e.g. Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc)
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and scrutinize data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Can manipulate and analyze data in at least one data manipulation platform (Excel/Looker/SFDC/SQL/etc)
- SEO Knowledge
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Marketo
- Adwords Certification
- Online Marketing Knowledge - Strong knowledge of online marketing best practices. Prior experience directly managing SEM, paid social, and display advertising campaigns.
- Independent - Can drive and manage projects on their own to meet deadlines
- Analytical - not scared of data; can use it to report, find solutions, and take actions
- Innovative/creative - Can find unique solutions to challenging problems and thrive in a constantly-evolving & fast-moving environment
- Team player - Works well with other teams that aren't directly accountable to our objectives, driving a project to completion
- Accountable/Results Oriented - Ready to be held accountable to goals, and finds motivation in meeting aggressive goals. Can get things done, bias for action
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.