We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based in technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re building the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. LendingHome is taking on a huge opportunity and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Strategic Accounts Team is a pilot team within Customer Experience. This team will be tasked with acquiring, onboarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The Strategic Accounts Team is rooted in the same three core CX principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
As a LendingHome Strategic Experience Manager you are responsible for managing, retaining and growing business relationships with deeply experienced real estate investors in targeted markets. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the loan origination process for Strategic Accounts
- Growing account production, in partnership with Strategic Account DIrector
- Acting as point person for all borrower communications with established relationships
- Providing a white glove service experience on every loan
- Delivering a seamless relationship handoff from the SAE on each borrower's first loan
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, Director CX, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver input on building the proper process and structure while executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
- Operate as “Champion of the Customer” for all strategic borrower needs
- Partner with Strategic Account Executive and Strategic Account Director to close deals and originate significant loan volume with LendingHome to help borrowers achieve their growth goals
- Build and maintain strong, lasting borrower relationships by serving as trusted advisor
- Qualify borrowers and their deal flow a strong fit between the borrower and LendingHome hard money loan products for experienced borrowers (e.g. Bridge Pro)
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Maintain growth and sustainable share of wallet on all strategic accounts
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49