LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
The FP&A team partners with Capital Markets, Accounting, Sales, Mortgage Operations, Marketing, People Ops, Risk, Legal, Tech and Data to drive strategic initiatives and financial efficiency. We are a small, tight-knit team working directly under the CFO to help scale our business through data-driven and actionable insights.
This position will provide you with visibility into all facets of how the business is run. There is a significant amount of interaction with the Executive Team to help inform the decision-making process.
- Drive and lead the financial planning process.
- Form close, trusting relationships with Capital Markets, Accounting, Sales, Mortgage Operations, Marketing, People Ops, Risk, Legal, Tech and Data leaders and teams to model the business, develop projections and proactively communicate business insights.
- Lead operational meetings where business results are shared and drive accountability among business partners.
- Leverage analytics and develop reporting tools to drive KPIs and develop informative analysis and information for business partners.
- Create and lead presentations on planning, performance and strategic decisions.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses for business leaders and presentations for external audiences including investors, Board of Directors and lenders.
- Champion enhancements to finance systems and infrastructure to ensure the company’s finance tools deliver productivity and financial transparency to the business.
- Experience: At least 5 - 6 years of relevant experience at a financial services company, investment bank, and/or technology company.
- Leadership skills: Ability to independently drive and lead projects across functions.
- Strategy and execution: Capacity to problem solve in a structured way and provide actionable insights.
- Analytical and business rigor: Ability to translate business questions such as “How do we increase our unit margin?” or “In what ways can we use our balance sheet more efficiently?” into implementable solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication: Strong communication skills that enable you to work productively across disparate functional groups and communicate key findings and solutions persuasively.
- High-energy, positive attitude: LendingHome is a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Done is better than perfect.
- Adaptability, a sense of ownership, and a positive attitude are the keys to success.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Familiarity with Workday financial and Adaptive financial planning software.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.