LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Talent Acquisition is the engine that builds careers and world-class teams. Our recruiters collaborate with business leaders to create delightful candidate experiences and hire top talent. We’ve empowered our recruiting team with the most complete, cutting-edge tools in the market and we’re always striving to improve the process. We are looking for a recruiter to join our San Francisco Office. You will source and recruit for open positions across the company. You will drive the hiring process end-to-end from opening the requisition, finding talent, engaging with candidates throughout the process and closing. In addition, you get the opportunity to help streamline and improve our hiring and interviewing processes, organize events, and shape our employer brand. We have an amazing, diverse, talented and data-driven talent acquisition team!
- Meet with hiring teams to understand their needs in terms of the competencies and requirements for open positions.
- Create and execute sourcing strategies to identify top talent for open jobs using a variety of creative approaches and tools.
- Guide candidates through the interview processes, from initial screen, to onsite, offer and onboarding.
- Help drive decisions in regards to moving candidates through the recruiting process, evaluating each candidate holistically including skill level, experience, and cultural fit.
- Track and evaluate every step of the process to identify areas for improvement in quality, effectiveness, and speed.
- Contribute to employer branding, reporting, diversity & inclusion, and training initiatives.
- At least 2 years of proven success in recruiting across various departments and functions
- Strong judgment, exceptional work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Having thrived in an agency-environment, tech, fintech or finance industries is preferred.
- Strong process- and data-driven approach to recruiting.
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS-systems and sourcing experience in LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing platforms.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.