LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Purpose of the role
You would be a perfect fit for this role if you’re by nature a problem solver, and excited to learn new business processes. Your favorite days are the ones where you have found a solution to a challenging problem. As a Salesforce Administrator/Developer you will develop, maintain, and improve LendingHome’s Salesforce technology platform. You will work directly with the system/data, lead technical projects or portions at one time, as well as implement solutions that are highly usable, scalable, and maintainable. You will also help automate processes, improve applications, and maintain integrations.
- Leverage custom objects, visual flows, process builder, systems integrations and other system configuration options that enable technology to improve business process
- Partner with Product and Engineering to communicate system requirements and coordinate between the teams to ensure smooth releases of new functionality
- Execute projects in Salesforce that directly support the Customer Experience team making it easier to onboard and support customers
- Build and maintain workflows in Salesforce Service Cloud Classic and Lightning to improve inbound and outbound customer interactions
- Oversee process to regularly update and maintain data quality
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience Salesforce administration experience. SFDC Admin Certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Strong analytical skills and thrives in a data rich environment; skilled in Excel
- Highly detail oriented with an ability to review data, catch and remedy data integrity issues.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.