LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $4 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Construction team is responsible for reviewing and approving rehab/flip-projects (cost, timeline, progress, completion) and, after the loan is originated, reviewing and administering draw-request. This team partners with sales, operations and servicing to create a great customer experience. The Feasibility Analyst will be responsible for guiding our clients through our property rehabilitation process, underwriting project cost and timeline feasibility, closely monitoring the progress and completion of the improvements as they occur. Beyond an analytical orientation, the Feasibility Analyst has the interpersonal skills to foster the relationship with the clients throughout the life of the loan.
- Review the borrowers submitted scope of work documents and conduct the needed due diligence using photos and third-party inspection data to acquire a holistic understanding of the project’s feasibility and the client’s operational capacity.
- Analyze the proposed rehab projects, including reviewing project plans, examining permits requirements, project timelines and verifying the feasibility of the project budgets and scoping.
- Decisioning latitude to establish the risk of proposed rehab project and make an independent final call via a comprehensive feasibility report
- Deliver analysis to the Valuation Department and collaborate with them to resolve specific areas of concern in the project
- Provide continuous feedback to our Underwriting and Risk Departments to improve project screening and risk modeling
- Be an ambassador of the LendingHome brand through regular communication with our clients. Although this is not a sales position many of the same skills are important to your success including patience, empathy, and communication
- An Associate’s or Bachelor's degree is required
- 2-5 years of work experience in a real estate, construction or related field
- Direct or indirect professional experience in residential construction and administering renovation funds
- Ability to review project plans and specifications
- Experience in construction contracts and scope of works
- Customer facing experience and strong communication skills through emails and phone calls.
- Track record as a self-starter with a strong intellectual curiosity
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic environment of rapid change
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.