LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
LendingHome, ranked by Forbes as one of the 50 hottest fintech companies to look out for the past two years running, brings together the best people and most advanced technology to reimagine the mortgage process from the ground up. Our goal is to be the best way to get a mortgage. While chasing this big goal: we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, having grown to over 300 staff, raised $167MM in venture capital, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The marketing team is responsible for generating brand awareness as well as acquiring, converting, and retaining customers. The culture of the marketing team is rooted in hustle. As a member of the marketing team you must be an expert at your craft, executing your own work effectively. You should be a self-starter, motivated by finding new opportunities and driving towards strategic solutions. It’s important that all members of the marketing team have the desire to explore all facets of the marketing organization.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will lead our email marketing efforts within the organization to develop best-in-class email strategies and continuously enhance our email campaigns to drive growth, activation, and increase customer loyalty. This role will be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing and optimizing email campaigns. The ideal candidate has a data-driven analytical mindset, a passion for understanding the user journey, and has worked on complex lifecycle and nurture programs.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns, developing strategy, building, managing, analyzing, and optimizing email campaigns.
- Identify and implement innovative messaging to drive conversions at scale.
- Ability to manage, communicate, and collaborate cross-functionally with other teams such as the Design, Product, Sales Operations, Sales, and Data teams.
- Regularly report on campaign performance and overall channel performance to communicate email impact.
- Implement and manage a process of iterative A/B testing to improve key email metrics.
- Understand the lifecycle and segments of our potential customers, and utilize our customer database to create sophisticated email segmentation strategies.
- Drive continuous improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, and conversion rates.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices, CAN-SPAM, and data privacy policies.
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Hands on experience with email marketing / automation software such as Marketo
- Experience working with top of funnel and lead nurture campaigns
- Passion for email marketing, and tracking best practices, industry trends, and testing the newest strategies
- When working with colleagues, you always stand up for your point of view respectfully and gracefully
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated history of being a high energy, team player that works well under pressure, with the desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed when resources are constrained
- A familiarity with the lending space or fintech
- Experience marketing to small businesses or B2B marketing
- Understanding of how to position a business with multiple core offerings.
- Experience with post-sales nurture, and customer retention marketing
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.