LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re chasing the goal of being the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. In the process of chasing this big goal, we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is taking on a huge problem and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Strategic Accounts Team is tasked with acquiring, onboarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The Strategic Accounts Team is rooted in three core principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
As a LendingHome Strategic Account Executive you are responsible for identifying new business relationships with deeply experienced real estate investors in targeted markets. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive outbound to prospects
- Attending industry conferences
- Setting/attending remote meetings with qualified borrowers
- Setting/attending onsite meetings with qualified borrowers
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver input on building the proper process and structure while executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
- Identify and engage prospective new business relationships with experienced real estate investors
- Partner with Outside Customer Experience Managers to close deals and originate significant loan volume with LendingHome to help borrowers achieve their growth goals
- Execute on an established sales playbook and iterate on its effectiveness, rapidly
- Attend industry conferences: Develop new relationships, deepen current relationships, broaden LendingHome’s industry credibility and generate qualified leads
- Educating new borrowers on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Qualify borrowers and their deal flow a strong fit between the borrower and LendingHome hard money loan products for experienced borrowers (e.g. Bridge Pro)
- Reengage and win back dormant LendingHome borrowers
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Demo and Pitch our Bridge Pro and Custom Tier 1 Products
- Onboard new Bridge Pro and Custom Tier 1 Customers
- Have a sense of humor
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.