LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
The Employee Success team is committed to empowering our most valuable asset: people. We develop and implement innovative, data-driven programs to help all LendingHome employees achieve and thrive. We’re a small team serving a fast-growing organization determined to revolutionize a trillion dollar industry. We work together, as a team.
The Executive Assistant position is primarily responsible for partnering with members of the Executive team at LendingHome to create maximum operating leverage, including a variety of duties such as: coordinating meetings and schedules, arranging travel logistics, preparing documents and presentations, assisting with ad-hoc projects, and facilitating internal and external communications. This varied role is ideal for a "go-getter" who enjoys taking on administrative and project-oriented duties. Someone who is self-motivated, intuitive, proactive, able to juggle multiple responsibilities and exercise good judgment, has an unwavering attention to detail, a sense of ownership, impeccable discretion, all while working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Day-to-day management of calendars with heavy scheduling requirements; coordinate meetings/calls internally and externally for Executives.
- Manage changing priorities and handle conflicting requests and matters expeditiously.
- Arrange domestic and international travel accommodations and prepare itineraries.
- Prepare and submit expense reports for Executives in a timely manner.
- Help set agendas, prepare presentations, document meeting minutes, and manage action items.
- Be a dependable partner with the ability to anticipate needs and proactively bring together resources to support the Executives and help meet their goals and achieve company priorities.
- Apply judgment and discretion with full understanding of urgency and priorities of the business, routinely needing to multi-task with minimal direction.
- Navigate organizational infrastructure to solve or resolve problems.
- Understand company policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Arrange and coordinate occasional internal and external events.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Admin. Staff, jointly managing projects or serving as back-up to each other and providing general administrative support for company as needed.
- Assist with various ad hoc projects as directed.
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior level executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver, driven, detail-oriented, efficient, committed, and has a “get things done" mentality.
- Possesses strong prioritization, multi-tasking, organizational, time-management, and excellent judgment and discretion skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues, and works independently as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate discretion is critical.
- Tech savvy; proficient in full Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.