LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
Talent Acquisition is the engine that builds careers and world-class teams. Our recruiters collaborate with business leaders to create delightful candidate experiences. We’ve empowered our recruiting team with the most complete, cutting-edge tools in the market and we’re always striving to improve the process.
The Sr. Recruiter will partner with the LendingHome hiring teams in sourcing, qualifying, and placing high-demand candidates in the sales and corporate functions. The recruiting team works closely with business leaders, HR, and Talent Acquisition Leadership in solving staffing challenges together as a team.
- Partner with hiring managers, HR and finance to get approval for headcount, determine job design and create job postings.
- Meet with hiring teams to understand their needs in terms of the competencies and requirements for open positions.
- Create and execute creative sourcing approaches to identify top talent for sales and corporate jobs using a variety of creative approaches and tools.
- Guide candidates through the interview processes, from initial screen, to onsite, offer and onboarding.
- Help drive decisions in regards to moving candidates through the recruiting process, evaluating each candidate holistically including skill level, experience, and cultural fit.
- Serve as an expert advisor for all stages of the recruitment process, leveraging your experience in hiring in-demand talent.
- Track and evaluate every step of the process to identify areas for improvement in quality, effectiveness, and speed.
- Contribute to employer branding, diversity and training initiatives.
- At least 4 + years of proven success in recruiting across sales and/or corporate business lines in a high-volume environment.
- Experience to multiple of the following departments or positions: Sales/Account Management, Field Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and Risk Management.
- Strong judgment, exceptional work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Having thrived in tech, fintech or finance industries is preferred.
- Strong process- and data-driven approach to recruiting.
- Experience with Greenhouse and other sourcing exposure in LinkedIn Recruiter.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.