LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily -- through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Director of Sales Operations manages the systems, data, process and analytics that drive effectiveness, efficiencies and scale essential to the Customer Experience (CX) organizations. This includes data management, platform and systems specific to unified communication and CRM, reporting and administration, analytics and business insights and lead generation and management.
The Director of Sales Operations, reporting to the VP of Sales, is responsible for the cross functional leadership between Product, Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance, and HR to design and develop the platforms that ensure the sales team's ability to operate at its highest potential.
- To provide analytics and business insights to continuously drive the sales and service delivery experience in the industry.
- Contributes to key decision making processes of Sales and Business Unit leadership.
- Establishes with CX leadership and Product teams a unified communication platform that enables LendingHome to win on customer experience.
- Provides dashboards and KPI’s that allow strong performance management and drive continuous improvement.
- Drives critical conversations around the design and automation of key reporting, milestones, KPI's and SLA’s while maintaining underlying data integrity through strong process design.
- Designs and tests new campaigns, assesses pricing programs and win/loss analysis.
- Coordinates forecasting, capacity planning, and budgeting within sales organization. Proactively monitors to maintain service level, quality, accuracy, and refine the processes that impact these essential areas.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with Sales management to inspect sales process quality, prioritize opportunities for improvement, to reduce bottlenecks and eliminate inconsistencies.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports.
- Provides input, analysis and recommendations to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Manages projects and vendors key to the development of the Sales organization.
- Reduces complexity in the sales organization by ensuring the proper use of tools and systems for the correct uses cases optimizing the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments and human resources.
- Partners with the Professional Development organization to coordinate training delivery, process improvement and feedback loops, as well as change management for Sales organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of progressive experience in sales operations, with exposure to sales analytics, CRMs, communication platforms, marketing campaigns and sales processes and training.
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent data analysis fundamentals.
- Experience leading a sales operations function.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing complex sales cycles and SaaS.
- Strong track record succeeding in high paced startup environments.
- Prior sales experience is a strong plus.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.